Thursday, May 3, 2012

Be careful when you make decisions...

It's been several months since I decided to give up refined sugar and enriched flour which propelled me into making other major decisions about my life, decisions I never thought I would have the courage to make.  Since then it has been an absolute whirlwind of change, as though the very universe has taken my wishes, my prayers and unlocked a little box called "Elizabeth Will Change Now." Events I have no control over are rolling forward with no help from me.  Things are happening. I've had barely time to breathe.  I even took two days to eat all of the "sugary" things I've been imagining for two months.  


The result?


I couldn't wait to get back to my real food.  Baskin Robbins peanut butter chocolate ice cream with praline was as good as I remembered but the donuts and cheeseburger made me sick.  And the good news is that my fears of falling back into the old ways in times of crisis or after one taste of the forbidden.  


Not so.  


FAITH IS A DECISION

So bet on yourself.

Decide you can do this.

You can.

And summer is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment