Monday, April 9, 2012

The Brazilian Butt Lift

Ok. So, they say that diet is 70% and exercise is 30%. I figure I'm doing as much as I'm ever going to do on the diet and up to this point, I've been a little lax on that other 30%. For the last month I've been walking a little over a mile and a half nearly 4 times a week. These are not killer walks. I love being outside, being unreachable to anyone, to see the sky, feel the breeze, the spring flowers and that sparkling coolness of spring. I do it for me. My thoughts. My reflections.

But now it's April. Bikini season is 2 months away.

Enter, the Brazilian Butt Lift.

The claim is that in 90 days, you'll have a butt like a Brazilian model. My butt looks nothing like a Brazilian model's. I don't anticipate that it will look like a Brazilian's model's but any change in that direction is welcomed and needed. I realized I wouldn't be able to do such a work out the 6 days a week as prescribed, but I figured, 3 times a week is better than nothing.

I lasted 10 minutes.

10.

Now my goal is three times a week, starting with ten minutes and then walking and working up to an entire work out and jogging after. However, the way I feel right now, there's probably a better chance of me becoming a Brazilian model than accomplishing either of those 30% tasks. Aye!



No comments:

Post a Comment