Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Power of Making Decisions


Making a decision.

It's the most powerful ability we have.

And it's amazing how once you really, truly decide to do one thing, other decisions seem possible.  Giving up sugar and breads was something I never thought I could do.  Now that I'm nearing the end of my second month, I've begun to ask myself what else I've been fretting about but have not actually, truly decided about.

The answer is: The things I fear

Because what if I'm wrong?

What if I can't?

What if it's all for nothing?

The truth is: 



I've made a decision physically.

This has led to making different decisions, financially

And now, emotionally as well. 

Make a decision.

Decide to be or do whatever it is you think you can't be or do. 

Decide to believe that everything is possible.

Good things are coming.

They are coming for you.

And they'll get there when you decide to open the door and let them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment